All I was trying to do was cook some damn burgers for me and the little bro in the grill. To cut a long story short... we forgot about them. When I remembered, the kitchen was full of smoke. I opened the grill and flames came lashing out. So I did what any level headed adult would do, screamed for my 19 year old brother to help me. Then I seemed to forget which country we were in and told him to ring 911 for an ambulance... luckily he rang 999 and asked for the fire brigade. GOD I feel so stupid lol.
Everything is fine though, the fire chief said we did the right thing, and there is no damage.
Don't think we'll be eating the burgers though.