Friday 4 September 2009

Why am I so stupid?

I think I was having a lie in when God was giving out brains. (this is why many friends "lovingly" call me jelly brains ha ha)

I thought it would be a good idea to stick a q-tip in my ear while standing on my bed... when you combine that with my inability to balance - it means i stumble and ram the q-tip in my ear... can you say ouch?

And how about the other day when I almost took a cat worming pill instead of my anti depressent? hmmmm luckily I noticed just in time.

I also managed to squirt perfume in my eye!! I was trying to spray it on my wrist but had it the wrong way up so squirted my eye... my eyes smell pretty ha ha

heres a picture because i ran out of things to say. [type]

3 comments:

Graham said...

LOL Karina!! Are you safe? lol
Beautiful photo as well.
Graham.

Cas said...

LOL you dope.
LOVE you don't let the haters get you down sweet pea. Remember: Haters = love ha ha ha. They only hate you because they love you really and wish they were as amazing and beautiful as you are.
love love love love love love love you with sprinkles on top.

Wilfred said...

dat so cute

Post a Comment